Please enter the hospital through the East Rotunda and check in at the ER registration desk.
- Shower or bathe before your surgery.
- Brush your teeth (do not swallow any water).
- Do not wear makeup, no dark nail polish.
- Wear loose fitting clothes.
- Take your heart and/or blood pressure, seizure medicine with a sip of water in the morning.
- Do NOT take oral diabetic medications the day of the procedure (unless specifically told to by your surgeon).
- Leave all jewelry, wallets, purses, etc. at home.
- Please check in at the registration desk.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR:
- Glasses, contacts, hearing aids, dentures (with cases).
- Insurance card.
- Advanced directive, living will, etc.