Living at home for as long as possible is a goal that most of us share. Unfortunately, we all age and changes in our stability as well as our ability to function mentally and physically age as well. This leaves us faced with the challenges of not only getting help when it’s needed, but getting help quickly.
Caregiving for a family member of friend certainly is not an easy task these days. Life's fast pace makes it harder to balance everyday commitments to work and family. You want to be there as much as possible, yet studies have shown that hour after hour of continuous caregiving can lead to exhaustion and depression, and actually jeopardizing the security of your loved one. Developing a plan can be difficult but the consequences of not having a plan can be extremely costly.
Philips Lifeline is the #1 medical alert service. It is easy to use and designed to reduce the risks involved with living alone. In the event of a fall or emergency, help is ALWAYS available at the push of a button. The subscriber can summons help by simply pressing a portable, lightweight, waterproof button worn as a pendant or wrist strap. The Lifeline Personal Help Button connects the person in need to a trained Personal Response Associate who can send help immediately. These trained associates are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Here is how Lifeline Medical Alert works:
- Summon Help- when help is needed the button is pressed which activated the CarePartner Communicator
- Professional Intervention- The Care Partner Communicator dials the Lifeline Response Center and establishes two-way voice communication.
- Personal Response- Quickly, a Lifeline Response Associate accessed your profile and asses the situation
- Closed Loop- the Associate then contacts a neighbor, loved one or emergency services, based on the specific need. The Lifeline Response Associate will follow up to ensure the situation has been handled.
Products and Services:
- CarePartner Basic Unit - This unit works with your existing telephone and offers all the benefits of 24-hour medical alert service, with two-way voice communication.
- Personal Help Button - A simple touch of the medical alert button gives users access to fast assistance. It wears like jewelry with a simple, understated pendant design that Lifeline users may adjust to whatever length they desire, and it is waterproof.
- Slimline Personal Help Button - Weighs less than 1/2 ounce (half as much as other medical alert buttons) and is waterproof so it can be worn in the shower or bath, where accidents can occur. This button can be worn as an adjustable pendant design or a modern looking wristband.
- Voice Extension 68XT - A secondary speakerphone designed for subscribers who live in large or multistory homes. This accessory gives subscribers the ability to speak with the Lifeline Response center when they are in a remote area of their home during a Help Call.
We are happy to introduce the latest innovation from Philips Lifeline; the Cordless Communicator. Now your program can have the distinction of offering the only medical alert service that is integrated into a cordless phone designed specifically for seniors. Not only does it work with the Lifeline Help Button to provide a connection to Lifeline for help in an emergency, but it also keeps seniors better connected to their family and friends.
Why Choose the Cordless Phone Communicator?
- Integrates the #1 medical alert service into an innovative cordless phone
- Large buttons are easy to read and press, making dialing easy
- A large, high contrast screen displays Caller ID or the number you have dialed, helping you have the conversations you want to have
- Voice amplification on the handset and speaker phone enables easy to hear, clear conversations
- A light, specially designed handset and base make it easy to pick up, hold and dock the phone
- Simple to use - no complicated features or confusing flashing lights
- The Lifeline Cordless Phone even works during a power outage!*
Philips Lifeline takes the time to learn all about their clients. When that button is pressed, the highly trained Lifeline Monitor who answers the call will already know the special needs and interests before a word is ever said. The health and well being of you or your loved one is our only concern. Lifeline is always there when you need them. Make the decision to end the fear of being unprepared today!
At around a dollar a day with NO HIDDEN FEES the service requires $30.00 per month. The initial set-up-fee is $55.00 which also covers the first month’s dues. For more information, please call 580-774-4737 or 580-774-4771 or send email to email@example.com
Click here to listen to a call: http://www.lifelinesys.com/content/how-lifeline-works/story-of-a-call.jsp