There are five waiting areas at Weatherford Regional Hospital in easily accessible locations. There are waiting areas in the Main Lobby, Family Waiting between surgery and the women's center, Inpatient area, ER area, and Lab and Radiology. A chapel is located across from the Women’s Center for your convenience as well.
Any personal information about a patient's diagnosis and treatment must come from the patient's physician. This information is only available to members of the patient's immediate family who is designated to receive it.
Gifts for Patients
The nursing staff should be consulted before food and/or drink is brought for any patients. It is recommended that the nursing staff also be consulted to ensure that the gift is appropriate for the patient.
Please also note the following:
- Weatherford Regional Hospital is a smoke free campus. We appreciate you observing our no tolerance policy of smoking anywhere on our campus.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
- People with colds, sore throats, or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visits should be kept short.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.